Home Deutsch/german česky/Czech

History ot the KLENOT Project

  • 2013 September 5 - "First light" of the new CCD camera FLI ProLine230 (2k x 2k)

  • 2011 October 15 - testing observations of the KLENOT New Generation Telescope has been started

  • 2008 September - Reconstruction of the KLENOT mount was started

  • 2005 May - 2005 December - KLENOT dome reconstruction

  • 2002 March 4 - We received a new MPC code 246 Klet Observatory-KLENOT

  • 2002 February 16 - The first NEO astrometry - 2000 DM8.

  • 2001 November 17 - The first light of the KLENOT telescope.

  • 2001 November 14 - The CCD camera was installed.

  • 2001 October 23 - The 1.06-m main mirror was installed.

  • 2001 October 19 - The optical corrector was installed.

  • 2001 - The optical corrector for the main mirror was made in Prague.

  • 2000/2001 - A new 1.06-m main mirror was made by Carl Zeiss.

  • 2000 - We received the 2000 Gene Shoemaker NEO Grant from The Planetary Society

  • 1998 - We received the grant from the Grant Agency of the Czech Republic.

  • 1998 - The KLENOT Telescope Control Room was built.

  • 1997 - The original mounting was upgraded with an optoelectronical control system.

  • 1997 - The KLENOT project was started using the existing infrastructure of the Klet' Observatory.

  • 1995 - The first idea of the KLENOT Project.

  • © 1996-2017, Kle Observatory, designed by eMKey Ltd.  ( 1214 ) 
    Last updated: 2013 Oct. 06. - 08:25:21 GMT