|(12833)||Kamenný Újezd = 1997 CV1 (Kamenn\'y \'Ujezd in TeX)|
Discovered 1997 February 2 by J. Tichá and M. Tichý at Kle.
|This pleasant village south of České Budějovice, first mentioned in 1263, was situated on an old road connecting South Bohemia with Austria. The road was replaced by the horse railroad to Linz in the nineteenth century. The name was endorsed by J. Vyralová.|
|(MPC 40710 | 2000 May 23)|