|(152750)||Brloh = 1999 BL5|
Discovered 1999 January 21 by J. Tichá and M. Tichý at Kle.
|The pleasant village of Brloh, originally belonging to the Rosenbergs, is situated right in the heart of the Blanský les Protected Landscape Area. Its Gothic church of the Holy Mary Magdalena was established around 1340 and rebuilt in Baroque style during 1697-1704.|
|(MPC 65713 | 2009 April 9)|