(40206) Lhenice = 1998 SB36
Discovered 1998 September 26 by J. Tichá and M. Tichý at Kleť.
 The market town of Lhenice was first mentioned in 1263. St. James' Church, located on its square, is a Gothic building from the fourteenth century. Lhenice is well-known as the south Bohemian town of orchards
 (MPC 48397 | 2003 May 1)


[orbit] [search]

(c) 2001-2011, Observatoř Kleť, České Budějovice